Jill and mom tagged me so I will share 8 facts about me that you may or may not know!
1. I don't really like desserts or sweets much, but ice cream is my one true love! And my favorite is chocolate ice cream mmmmmmmm!!! But I don't like pies or many cakes or brownies or any of that stuff.
2. I take after my mom and watch Days of Our Lives every chance I get. I work two jobs right now and I'm lucky enough to schedule my break between the two of them from 1 to 2 so I get to watch it frequently (its on in the background now)! It is an amazing show! If anybody finds this weird or thinks I'm a freak, its my mom's fault so talk to her.
3. I just noticed that my right toenail is significantly longer and shaped differently than my left one and it really bothers me. A few people have commented on it in the past but I never knew what they meant. And when I discovered it I told Jill and she acted like it was the only significant and noticeable aspect of me. Apparently everyone but me has noticed it! Now I can't stop looking at it. But I can't cut it any shorter without cutting my toe! I'm very bothered by this. Do you see it? I can't believe I never noticed!
4. I adore hot pockets and lean pockets. They are my main meal. I eat hot pockets and green beans for dinner very frequently! Want to come over for dinner some time?
5. I rarely wear makeup. I hate the way my face feels with makeup on. And when I wear mascara I always get it smeared all over the place. I always feel like foundation and cover-up are clogging my pores. And its terrible because I have dark circles under my eyes so I look like death most often. Oh well.
6. My favorite movies are Superstar and Napoleon Dynamite! I love dumb movies and I will never stop! They are so funny to me and I have watched both of them hundreds of times and I still crack up when I watch them.
7. I haven't owned a swimsuit since I was in elementary school. I hate swimsuits and I refuse to spend money on them. If I want to go in water I will wear shorts and a tank top that I already have.
8. I can't swim! Perhaps thats why I don't buy swimsuits and rarely go swimming. I can swim in my parents pool that goes down to 10 feet but thats because I can see the bottom and I know I won't die. If I were plunged into a river or ocean I'd die without a doubt.
I don't really have many people linked on here yet except my mom and sister, who both tagged me, so I won't tag anyone.